It’s been about four months since we launched our Hybrid Coaching model and we’ve been wrapped with the response we’ve gotten! We currently have a few dozen athletes and general training enthusiasts regularly using our training app and seeing some quality results.
HOW IT WORKS:
It works in the way that best suits your situation!
- If all you want to do is follow exactly what we do in our gym, we can arrange that;
- If you want a personalised program with regular catch ups, we can get that sorted;
- If you’re happy with your current gym membership but want some guidance in your programming, we can cater for you;
- If you like to stick to a specific routine, we can add your sessions to a calendar where you are reminded daily of what’s ahead.
- If you want to purchase a program specific to your training goals e.g. in season strength training, beginner strength and conditioning, bodyweight only program, at home training etc. and run with it at your own pace, we’ve got you covered.
Since launching we have seen a mixture of ways in which the training app is utilised. The most popular has been a monthly update of programming. Meaning training for a four-week block before adding progressions/variations.
We are proud of how flexible this training model can be. We understand that not all people can make it to our gym nor may they want to. What we are finding is that many out there are attracted to our training systems. Our educated backgrounds and combined experience in the field help us to be thorough in delivering best practise training to suit your situation.
Anyone that has committed to our training methods has improved themselves. Period. Effort and commitment are non negotiables but this model of training can make our systems much more accessible.
If you’re interested in learning more about our hybrid coaching model, please don’t hesitate to reach out and get in touch!
Happy training 🏋️♀️